Saturday, 20 October 2012

This week I got so much done at my dressmaking class, firstly settle sleeves in my jacket, the wool fabric I've got sews really well, so they went in nicely. I then had to make up another whole jacket out of my lining material. I wanted to get a nice patterned material but no such luck in the whole of Plymouth  so I ended up with black. This wasn't the easiest to sew, quite slippery and i found it Very hard to add the sleeves. Once this was made I then realized my jacket would look much better with part interfacing part lining so I made up a pattern and cut this out of my wool material. This is what it's like so far (lining-less).

No comments:

Post a Comment