Monday, 15 October 2012

This week at fashion was rather productive, firstly I set the sleeves on my toile something I'd never done before and was quite proud of how well it went, as long as you're patient it's not that bad easing in the sleeves.

Then I had to do some adjustments on my pattern because for some reason the seams at the shoulder didn't line up. This involved a bit of careful cutting and sticking.

Then it was time to cut out the real fabric - this bit always scares me,  also managed to get all the seams sewn together. Ready to set the sleeves next week.I also got black lining over the weekend which I plan to cut out before next class, it looks quite slippery to sew with, but we'll see.



I'm also making some bunting for my sister's room at university, she said her room didn't feel that homely so I'm going to send it to her as a surprise. I shall post pictures of that next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment