Monday, 18 July 2011

I spotted this blazer in a charity shop near where i work, i tried it on and loved the buttons but i wasn't sure about the lack of collar, and the fact its rather large, turns out it looks okay on, just definitely isn't fitted. Anyway i left it in the shop and went to work, later in the day the lady that works in the Charity shop brought it into work for me and said it was a present, the sweetest thing ever, sometimes you forget there are some really nice people out there.

5 comments:

  1. That is sooo kind! You rarely meet that kind of people - it's always nice to meet somebody who is just kind and friendly! I love the buttons!
    Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love inspirational posts and your special writing! Lovely blog! I was wonderring if you would have time to check mine, possibly follow each other? Hope we keep in touch!

    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love vintage blazers and a creme one is even better! I can't wait to see how you style it! That is the sweetest thing i've ever heard, I love people like that! So genuine. xxAnisa

    ReplyDelete